Indoor gardening for big appetites - high volumes and monstrously delicious greens
Schools, colleges, offices, senior living centers, restaurants, etc
Sunny Pro is a versatile commercial indoor garden that is designed for high volume production to satisfy the large produce demand. Due to its larger size, it is ideal for teaching institutions and schools, who are eager to connect kids to their food source and demonstrate science in action, chefs looking to serve exquisite and novel greens to delight their ﬁnest customer, nursing homes wanting to provide their residents an amazing garden hobby year round that’s easy on their bodies, yet provides the same fulﬁllment as traditional growing.
See for yourself why the Sunny Garden is a great way to grow food indoors -------->
Fresh, cost-effective, hyper-local greens
$1/day to run
90% less water
- Capacity – 114 plants
- Dimensions – With Handles & Wheels 75 5/16H x 66 5/16 W x 33 3/8 D
- Standard Lights – 48W LED Grow lights x 6 (288W total)
- Seedling Light – 18W LED Grow Light x 1
- Main Pump – 1000 GPH
- Power requirements – 120V
- Main Water Tank – Useable Capacity – 22.6 US Gallons
- Shipping – 495lb
- Dry – 430lb
- Running (Full) – 649lb
- Estimated Cost per Day – ($0.78 @$0.10/kWh)
- Exterior – HDPE (80% Recycled)
- Doors – Tempered glass with HDPE frame
- Frame – Aluminum
- Grow trays – Food grade plastic
What do you want to grow?
and many more!
and many more!
School gardens - Experience kids can count on
What happens when kids learn to garden?
- Eat more greens
- Waste less
- Learn a valuable skill
- Witness science in action
- Become proud of their accomplishments
- Understand the link between responsibility and result; hard work and success
- Share their bounty
- HAVE FUN
Students at Airport Heights Elementary in Anchorage made pizzas with their own hydroponic basil grown in a Sunny Garden.
Kids who grow healthy food, eat healthy food
Cost effective. A great investment.
- Grow year round for a fraction of the cost
- The system uses 90% less water and increasingly efficient LED light technology
- Electric cost estimate: $0.78/day (at $0.10/kWh)
- Water usage estimate: 2 USgal /day (depending on produce grown)
100% food traceability and nutrition
You grow, you pick, you eat. That simple. Harvest just in time at peak ripeness and deliver to your plate moments later. And you get your choice of seeds and whatever you want to grow. Without GMO or pesticides or a long logistical supply chain to deal with.
When food comes straight from your garden to your plate - you know you've got superior nutrition!
Plug & grow - hustle free harvest
- Maximize production with hydroponic technology. Yes, you actually need less of everything to grow food hydroponically (less water, nutrients, space, and even hassle).
- Speedy and consistent harvests. No need to worry about the weather. It's always growing season. 😉
- 5 or 6 weeks from seed to mature produce
- Easy to use – plug and grow design. Visit our FAQ page and see for yourself. Our easy to follow how-to videos make it a pleasurable gardening experience.
- Intentionally designed to be low tech, so that practically anyone can use it with success. Lights, pump and a fan - that's all you've got. So you don't need to stress about messing something up - it's intuitive and simple.
- No mess, no fuss
Year round nutrition. Healthier you.
- Health is our biggest asset. Give your body what it needs and it will serve you faithfully
- Greens and herbs are some of the most powerful health agents out there
- Chose from organic and non-GMO seeds
- Juice like a madman or woman
- Power up your smoothies
Better for you, better for everything around you.
- Safe, clean and dry harvest, without pesticides, herbicides or GMOs
- Less overall impact on the environment
- 100% produce traceability achieved
- Virtually eliminate produce waste
- Small footprint, able to grow in most indoor environments